Don't wait... Life is too short

Thursday, December 20, 2012



MERRY CHRISTMAS 


It's almost Christmas ..... and I am without a doubt in the Christmas Spirit. 
It feels so GOOD. 
I hope you too are in the Christmas Spirit this year. If not, call me I'll sing carols with you and get you in it. : ) 



Still trying to figure out what to get your family and friends ? Are you still walking in the mall and getting tired and the spirit right sucked out of you  ? I have the answer, I DO !
Why not give the gift of a lifetime ? One they will never forget and love for a long long time. Make it easy on yourself and give a gift like no other. 

All Gift certificates are custom made - not just a blank - fill in yourself card or made out of little square piece of plastic. 

Is addition you will also receive an extra $50. Now that is a Christmas Gift ... check it out  & don't waste precious time anymore trying to figure out what to give or energy walking the malls.  

Love a. : )  


No comments: