Don't wait... Life is too short

Friday, December 7, 2012

Mac the Snoring Rottweiler


 I thought I would share with you a newly every night occurrence that is one of a kind. 
My office and studio is shared with my bud Mac, a 10 months old Rottweiler, who weighs in at around 100 pounds if not more. When its time for night night ~ lights out ~ I go to work ~ in my office and studio shared with who  ? Yup.... that's right MAC. While it used to be a very relaxing time, listening to music, kids are a sleeping, a nice cup of  coffee, editing images, answering emails, you know where I am getting at I think. When 8pm rolls around I usually could not wait to get into my zone and get started, well until about 1-2 months ago. Now ....... ?????

Take a look ~ turn up the volume and you will experience what I mean 

go 
hit 
PLAY 

: )))))))





You played it more than once, didn't you ? 

2x
3x
4x

Which one ? 

Pretty bad huh ? Can you believe a dog can snore so SO Loud ? 

I sure didn't. Mac is our 4th Rottweiler and never did we ever have one that does this kind of sound. 
I've turned up the volume on my speakers, even tried a head set, 

He is LOUD 

LOUD 

LOUD 

SNORE SNORE SNORE 

OHHHH SO 


LOUD 


My lovely evenings now consist of yelling 
....MAC ....
every 3-5 minutes or so

my zone  ~  gone 

my harmony ~ gone

However, I love the dog, maybe in time, with a check up at the vet first, I will hear a different kind of music with all the sounds he can come up with. 
Sip my coffee to a new rhythm 
Work with a different tapping 
and hope the night goes by fast. 


I hope you have enjoyed my little story here and a peek in my daily life. 
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend. 
Hug and squeeze those pets of yours
they are precious 
even when they snore like no man out there ( i think ) 

Love, a. : ) 







No comments: