Don't wait... Life is too short

Thursday, December 27, 2012


I have received some very special nominations already. It will be so very hard to choose, I tell you that already. If you know of a family that you would like to nominate, please do so. I will extend until Jan. 2nd to receive nominations.

Anyone that is nominating will also receive a $25 Print credit to use for their next Photo session with me. 

There are a few other local photographers accepting nominations as well. If you win through one of them that is wonderful, but I will remove your name from the nomination list to give another person a chance to win. 

Please send all nominations to my email address: Photobyad@att.net

Feel free to Share this with anyone you can think would be able to help and benefit. 

Have a wonderful day. : )

No comments: