Don't wait... Life is too short

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A few weeks ago I received a phone call from a grandma that was interested in a photo session as a gift to her family. Her son, daughter-in-law and 2 grand kids. They live in New Jersey and were coming in town for the holidays. As much as I wanted to take time off my heart just went out to her and if you know me very well, you know I cant say no to photo session because I LOVE doing them so much. Well, when I talked to MarieAnne and listened to her vision and what she had in mind I was Psyched to the hills. I had all kinds of ideas running through my head. 
So the day came and Ohh... wow... I fell in lOVE with them right away. The kids were so so cute and adorable. MarieAnne and her hubby were just the perfect couple. So we started out and did our thing and then my vision went right down the tube. I had planned a few things but sometimes things just don't go as planned which in this case was PERFECT !!! I truly just went with the flow of the kids. They wanted do things a little different which was fine by me and I am so glad. I love taking the cues and follow kids around and go with their vision. That's is what it's all about. 
So we ended up on the floor, had a tea session, did some family art work, walked in moms shoes, cuddle and snuggle, laughing and joking, tickles and acting silly plus stickers and colors. 
FUN ... FUN ... FUN ... 
I don't know how many images I took, but all i did was keep taking them and it was so hard to choose later which ones to pick. 

I am so so beyond happy I met this beautiful and wonderful family. 
I can NOT wait to do more sessions in their future and see the kids grow up. They are truly a picture perfect family. 

By the way... MarieAnne has a very very cool career. I just have to share this with you. Why ? You ask, well I simply never met anybody that has this kind of career. She designs children's perfume. How cool is that ? I mean really... so so cool. 

Dear MarieAnne and family, Thank you so so much for coming into my world and being part of it. You are all amazing and so very kind and wonderful. I appreciate your mother in law finding me and choosing me to take many beautiful portraits for you to enjoy a life time. I can not wait to see you guys again. 

Enjoy the images I am sharing here. 

Love, a. : ) 
































No comments: