Don't wait... Life is too short

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Monday Morning News August 9, 2010

Monday Morning News 

Good Morning ya'll 

I hope ya'll had a good weekend. I know I did.
 Reunion Party 
McHenry County Fair 
Alligator Meat + Funnel cakes 
Family and Friends 
Photo Shoot

What a blast ..... 


So now that I told you about my weekend let me fill you in what is happening with 


Photography by Alexandra Delatorre




I hired a new Assistant .....WOOOHOOOOOO


Courtney Witchie


is her name. Some of you may already know her, some of you don't. 
If you do, you know she is a wonderful lady and I cant not wait to work with her. 
You will love her and she will be such a great asset to my little company. 
She is so sweet and kind, fun and full of life. 


Courtney Will be helping me in many different aspects of the company. Things will be a lot smoother and faster. You may see her on shoots or hear her sweet voice on the phone. 


So please help me welcome Courtney to my family !!





Next
up in order 

:)

High school Seniors 2011 

Call me to schedule your session and you can get a head start of your Senior Portraits. 

You'll receive a gift if you book your session before school starts. 

Now that's an incentive to call alone !!

:) 


Fall schedule is open and bookings are happening 
if you want a session for fall PLEASE
call soon. 
I will cry if I cant get you in because I have no openings. 

:) 


Last but not least here are a few images from recent clients 

:) 


Uhhhh I  lOvE babies. 
Especially new borns.... so pure and innocent. 
Plus who cant resist the baby smell....
This little handsome boy is 6 days old and he LOVED to be swaddled. 
Baby J. 
Thank you for being such a trooper. :) 






















Lady E. 

My gosh was she a hoot. So much fun. A personality to kill for. So full of laughter and giggles. 
I mean look at her..... is she not the cutes thing ever. 

Thank you Jennifer and Ed for introducing your little girl and boy to me. They are perfect. :) 


























Thanks for stopping by hope you had fun looking at the images. 

Love, a. :) 

No comments: