Don't wait... Life is too short

Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday Morning News August 16, 2010

Monday Morning News

Have you gone outside lately? 

Wow is it perfect... a breeze, cooler temps, blue skies, no humidity. 
Ahhh it could be like this year round I tell you. 
This is PERFECTION !!


Makes it great for taking beautiful pictures. Late summer and fall is starting to book up.  I would hate for you not get an appointment, so call soon. 


School is starting! For some sooner and others a little later. Honestly I cant wait for my kids to go back. It has been a huge hurricane in my home. I am ready for routine and order again. :)) 

For all the kids going back ... Have fun and learn lots. But most of all enjoy and have fun. 


I really don't have much news so I am just gonna head right into my normal monday images for you to see. 

Enjoy and have a wonderful week. 

Love a. :) 





So here we have sweet little Aleks. Boy is he growing up so so fast. 9 Months already. When his mom called and asked if I can do a pool session I was so excited. Trying to find a suit to wear  is another story of course. I had a blast though taking pictures in the pool. I do have to say I was a little nervous in case i fell and my camera went for a dive. But it all went well. Plus Aleks was so happy and smiling a ton. I personally think grandma and grandpa being there had a little something to do with it. 

Thanks Kendra and Alex. You have a beautiful family. 




































Maternity.... I love you ......
Have a friend who I took by surprise with a photo shoot. 
We had a lot of fun. 

J. and K. you guys did awesome .....enjoy the images. 

:))























































No comments: