Don't wait... Life is too short

Monday, July 5, 2010

Monday Morning News June 5, 2010

Monday MoRnInG NeWs !!

June 5th 2010


Happy 4th of JULY
God Bless the USA

Hope you all had a beautiful 
holiday and got to spend time with family 
and friends.
Got to Cook out and watch some wonderful fireworks. 

I know I did. My family and friends are so important and loved.
:) 

I would like to announce the 
2011 Senior Model 
for this year 

John 

What a wonderful young man he is. 
He loves to play guitar and hockey.
John will be a graduate of Wauconda High School.
He was a blast to work with. Fun and very easy going. Played his guitar just about the whole time during the shoot. It was so relaxing. 
Enjoy the pictures. 

IN Other NEWS ??
Making some small changes here @ PBAD to better serve you. 
Isn't that what it's about? Trial, error and adjust. The world keeps changing and adjusting. So will I. It's going to be awesome. I'm still working out some details but should have everything finalized in a couple of weeks. 
Keep an eye out ..... 

For now, ... keep cool and hydrated cause it's brutal out there. 

Love, a. 




























No comments: