Don't wait... Life is too short

Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday Morning NEWS July 19-2010

Monday morning NEWS 
July 19 2010 

Well it's been 2 weeks since my last blog and all I have to say is 
WOW... 

I have been soooooo busy

Shooting

 working hard on every bodies images,

and 

Enjoying the rest of the summer with my kids/family before school starts again!!

You all know my family is so important but so is my work !!
So hang in there with me until things get a little better. 

I am in the process of making lots of changes for the better 
behind the scenes and up front. 

I'll keep you posted and so excited to share with you all the changes that will come. 

For now please enjoy some of the newest images of 2 very lovely girls. 

I had a blast with them and boy did we have fun. 


For now .. soak up some summer fun and I'll post next week again. 

Love, a. :) 

















No comments: