Don't wait... Life is too short

Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday Morning News June 14 2010



NEWS NEWS NEWS 

In all honesty ... I don't have any or much until next week. 
I cant say any more then that. You will have to come back next week and I will SHOCK you. 
You will be surprised. 
Seriously.... not kidding .
:))))))

For now, I just want to say 

THANK YOU 

to you 
ALL 
for making my dreams come true. 
Becoming not only my clients but friends. It is such an honor and a privilege.
I just love it. Taking images of you and your loved ones is without a doubt the best job ever. It doesn't even seem like a job, it's my love, my passion. My fourth baby. Without you, this dream of mine, would not be possible. 
So, 
Thank you !!!
~
2 weeks ago I met the very talented Sarah Barlow
It was such a pleasure. Loved listening to her and most of all learning from her. We had such a good time. Laughing and talking, drinking coffee and eating.  
I can not wait to see her again some time. 

Thank you Sarah.. you are one very talented Lady !
~
I am getting ready to put together a Fall special. 
Watch out for that to be posted some time soon. 
~
July and August are just about full with sessions. 
I am starting to book into September. I would LOVE to get your session booked so give me ring soon. 
~
I've had some amazing sessions in the past 2 weeks and can not wait to show you. 
Some people are amazing ... just amazing 
WOW is all I can say 
~
That is it for Monday Morning NEWS 
Talk to you all soon, 
Love a. :) 

Please enjoy the pictures below of some beautiful beautiful people.... 











































































































Thank you for looking .. come back soon . :)))



No comments: