Don't wait... Life is too short

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Monday Morning News ~ June 1 2010

Monday Morning News 

June 1, 2010 



The first thing I need to say this morning is 


"I MISS YOU KAY "

" HuRrY HoMe " 


This is a dear dear friend of mine. She is the only one that I know of that looks forward to and reads my Monday Morning News. She has been gone what seems like a year to help her wonderful mother and I just wanted to take this time to make a personal shout out to her. I know it will make her day. 

" I love you " 


Okay now back to our regular broadcast ....lol 

The news this hot June morning is gonna be just that 

HOT

~

June is Full of appointments. 
July's weekend appointments are almost full. 
If you want a weekend session Please please please call soon. 
I will not be able to open any more weekend sessions.

~

I got a phone call from Canon thanking me for my recent purchases. hahaha just kidding.... 
I can not wait for my new lens to get here. 
I am very very excited

~

Sunday June 6,2010
I am going to meet 
the VeRy talented, awesome and beautiful....

Sarah Barlow

can you say
" woot woot woot " 

Ohh yeahh 
I am very very very excited

I will take some pictures and post them next week.

If you want to check her out before, take a look: 

Ohh, did I mention she is from Nashville 


Shoots this week and weekend have been awesome and I can't wait to share them with you. You will be amazed where I went and what was involved. 

~

Bags Bags Bags

**** I have bags for sale ****

If you want one, give me a shout. 

You know you want one

I know, you need one

but 

I know you deserve one

All recent clients can still order one with no min. fee required. 



Aren't they sweet : ) 


~

Well I think that about the wraps it up for Monday Morning News of June 1, 2010

Ya'll have a good week and stay cool. 

Leaving you with some images from my recent sessions, 
until next week 



Love, a. :) 







Do you remember the identical twin girls from last year ? 
They just turned 1

Can you believe that ? 

Happy Birthday Grace and Samantha
















~




Congratulation JD 
Class of 2010













The Girls - my girls - or so I wish ......

Okay 
Goddaughter  - close enough right ? 



































The two beautiful + lovely McLeod Ladies !!!










Thanks for stopping !!! 










No comments: