Don't wait... Life is too short

Sunday, May 9, 2010

MONDAY MORNING NEWS

MONDAY MORNING NEWS
May 10, 2010 

The news of the day is: 



Life is good - live for today cause tomorrow may be bad weather 


I'm going shopping soon - can you say whoot whoot :) - yup new lense and some other equipment that is so desperately needed and SO deserved.

~ ** ~

Seniors 2010 - CONGRATULATIONS !!!!
Way to go 
May your future be bright and full of life 

~ ** ~

 If you would like a session in June you need to call me soon. All June sessions are almost filled. 

~ ** ~ 


 Senior Models of 2011 have been applied, accepted and approved. 
I can NOT WAIT to show you !!

~ ** ~ 


 I am hopping like crazy here at PBAD and love it. 
Thank you Thank you Thank you 
I just LOVE LOVE LOVE my job and LOVE what I do. 

~ ** ~


Below find some of my recent beautiful clients. I usually post everyone by itself, however things are crazy busy and I wanted everyone to have their spot on here. 

Enjoy 


~ ** ~


Please feel free to leave me some feedback. Would LOVE to hear from you. 

~ ** ~ 


If your on facebook, come join me. 
Twitter?  You bet !!! 
Catch me if you can .... 


LOVE, a. : ) 




Baby Boy  P. 
4 days old. So precious and handsome. 











Baby Girl S. 
6 days old. 
Can you say CUTE !!! 



















Little Man A. 
6 months old. 
Best shoot yet .. his mom and dad just Rock !!
Thanks guys. 












Lady C. 

Class of 2010
I wish you the best of luck in your future. 
I KNOW you will go far. 

Thanks : ) 











Lady b. 
I love you - Thank you 

















No comments: