Don't wait... Life is too short

Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday Morning NEWS

Monday Morning NEWS 


I have been neglecting my Monday Morning News
 sorry ;( 

However and reason why is: 

Things are so busy here at PBAD

I just love it. 


Anyway here it is : 


New products are coming soon. I am waiting for shipments and then will be able to show you what they are and how you can purchase them. 
I am very very excited about all the new stuff.


My new Backdrop FINALLY arrived. So excited. 
Can't wait to show you. 
Just think 

MILK BUS 



The International Family Model Search has come to a close.
I can not wait for next years Model search
Thank you Sandy Puc and all the families that participated



The weather is getting nicer and nicer out
 If you want to schedule a weekend session please call the office soon. 
There will be only a limited amount of weekend days available. 
Spots fill up fast. 


Until next week with lost new images to show you. 
Have a good one!
Go get some rays. 

Love a.  :) 


PS: Help me spread the word and get readers and followers here on my BLOG. I would appreciate it a whole bunch !!!! 


Thanks 



No comments: