Don't wait... Life is too short

Friday, March 5, 2010

The nurse... that I'll never forget !!!


Okay so I have to tell you, when my last son was born I had this outstanding - out of this world nurse. She was fun, good, smart, cute and most of all just there for me. The care she provided for me and my family was unforgettable. I forever will be greatful and will never forget her. 
So to make a long story short and to get to the point, now it was my turn. I got to do something for her. 
That's right, take pictures of her family. I was so excited and nervous all at the same time. However, we had fun and it turned out pretty awesome I say. She called me, just about in tears telling how much she loves the images. Guess what, another moment I wont forget... ever. 

So please let me introduce you to 
( drums please ...... ) 

 ~..~ Becky  ~ .. ~


her very handsome hubby ( Dr. )  and her very very cute girls. 


Thank you Becky, you will forever be in my heart. Every time I look at my Kasey Trae and think back when he was born you automatically are there too. 
 Enjoy the pictures and have fun !!!

Cant wait to see you this summer !!! 

Love a.   :) 




































~~~~~~~~~~~~



To my friends out there 

Okay so I have to leave you with a message and a thought. If there is or was a person in your life that means or has left you with a huge impact. Has influenced your life in a mass like no other. Has given you  a positive outlook and hope. Courage and dreams. Thankfulness and kindness. Respect and joy. 
Maybe even so much more and so many other positive things. Things you had no idea even existed until you read this right now. 

TELL THEM !!! 

Write them a note - call them - Thank them - 

It's never to late

You will feel so GOOD. You will be amazed how wonderful the other person will feel. 
They will thank you. 

You will be so proud and thank yourself. 

It is that what we need to do more and more and more. 
Just a little bit at a time 
just a little bit 
and 
promise 
eventually everything 
will look 
a
 little brighter
happier


Think about it 
Let me know 

~...~ 

Becky probably never knew how much of a remembrance she had left with me 
how much positive 
how much live
she has given me
how much I appreciated her 
How many times I thank my lucky stars she was my nurse
I don't remember my other nurses from my previous kids
well guess what

She does now 

:) 


No comments: