Don't wait... Life is too short

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Bloomin Leah

Meet Leah
Bloomin Leah that is.
She was early and weight a measly 4 some pounds.
Well, now at 8 months old, one surly could not tell. 
She was a hard nut to crack too. NO smiles. 
I tried like heck, so did her cute brother Jack.
I guess that is nothing abnormal though, so I did not feel too terrible. 
Either way she took some pretty beautiful pictures I must say. 
I am so in love with them. Take a look....
Can't wait for her next shoot.

Leah and Jason it was so so nice to finally meet you both. You guys are such a wonderful family. 

Love, a. :) 













By the way if you're loving the head bands and wanting some for your cutie pie drop me an email I'll give the info. :) 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh thank you, Axi! You are the best. I have to say, it's such an exciting treat to be featured on your blog! We too, cannot WAIT til Leah's next shoot...Jack's too! Love you AND your work!
Love, Kathleen