I can not believe I have not posted anything in what ??
3 + Weeks ???
Shame on me !!!
Really there should be no excuse.
But I do have one.
All you wonderful and beautiful clients are keeping me hopping like never before
I would rather spend time shooting and editing your beautiful faces then blogging.
Wouldn't you agree?
Okay good I'm glad. : )
But before I go on, I have to say this.
Thank YOU Thank YOU Thank YOU
All of you are amazing and beautiful. I LOVE and enjoy spending time and photographing each and every one of you. Without you I would not be able to follow my dreams.
YOU are all so good to me.
~~ : ) ~~
Anyway....I'm giving a super lightning McQueen Fast News Update:
1. Currently I am booking into February already. I do have openings however left in January.
2. Looking to do Snow sessions this Winter. How about it ? I'll bring the Hot chocolate. It'll be fun. Common don't be a chicken..... hahahah
3. I'll be going out of town in January. San Antonio Texas. Heeehaw...
BIG Photographers convention and schooling. I am so excited. Margaritas with Fajitas, friends and warm weather is what I'm looking forward to.
4. I need to give a shout out to my dear dear friend
Thank you for everything, you are my rock and keep me grounded. Without you I'd be such a mess.
Love you !!!!
5. I have had so many sessions in the past week I can hardly blink. Moms and Dads, kids and infants. Kids in sweaters in blazing hot heat. Gap outfit perfect kids. Farms and Dogs. 2 Weddings. Grandmas and Grandpas. Aunts and Uncles. Pumpkins. Cousins. Indoor sessions and outdoor sessions. Soccer coach and games. You name it I've had. SO much fun. So creative. I LOVE it.
With that said I will leave you with a very memorable single image of a session I did recently until next week when I have more time to post.
( I will try anyway...grin )
I am not going to say anything about the image. I'm just going to let your mind wonder and wonder and ponder and wonder.
Next week I will reveal who what where and so on.
Love, a. : )