Don't wait... Life is too short

Sunday, November 22, 2009

A little of everybody

I have been so bad on posting new pictures. WOW. Really really bad. 
So here is a little of what has been happening. I hope you enjoy looking at the pictures as much as I do. 


Everybody is such a pleasure to work with and to get to know. I am looking forward to many more sessions with  you all. Thank you so very much for letting me be part of your lives. 


Since it's the season to give thanks, I want to Thank my husband and my 3 boys - I love you all so much, my family and friends for being always there for me. Without you I would be lost and not where I am today. Thank you to my clients for being my fans and love my work and that you keep coming back. It makes me proud and work so much harder at what I love to do. 


Wishing you & your family a wonderful & happy Thanksgiving. Lots of turkey with mashed potatoes, Stuffing and laughter too. A nap to follow with a pumpkin pie, of course the whip cream too. Hugs and kisses with lots of snapshot and a video or two.   
Happy travel
Happy Thanksgiving  


Love a.  :) 




























































No comments: