Don't wait... Life is too short

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

It's News UpDaTe .....

Yesterday I took pictures of 20 or so ladies from Silpada to help raise food for Food Pantry. Wow what a hoot that was. If you never had a Silpada party or seen their jewelry, you've got to do so now. WOW.. I love their stuff. Call me if you need a Silpada lady. 


Tomorrow is the big day to help raise more food for the food Pantry. I am so excited and can't wait. It'll be fun. 


My Christmas stage is all set up and ready to have pictures taken with little kiddies and babies ready for the holiday theme. Thank you to my wonderful hubby who has helped me build the stage and my wonderful friend and neighbor Kay who is always there for me when I need her. 


If you want Christmas cards you got to hurry. I am extending my dead line from the 20 on November to the 15 of December.  The sooner you get the order in the better will be. 


If your still looking to get pictures done for the holidays call me asap. 


New products are going to be available very very soon. I am so excited and cant wait to show you. 


Have a wonderful week and get ready for a busy few weeks. 


Love a. :) 

No comments: