Don't wait... Life is too short

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Rock Stars

When my phone rang and I was asked if I can do a shoot of my 3 favorite kids I was thrilled. 
However, when  Mom asked me if I can do a Rock n Roll Theme I was jumping up and down for joy.  I was so excited are you kidding me. Wow !!  We started throwing ideas around and ended up we both had the same vision on what we wanted. It was awesome. The kids were a bit older so all in all it was a very good shoot. I mean we are talking a set of  2 year old twins and a 4 year old . 
I  just adore these kids, they are so cute and adorable, funny and lovable. 
Their Mom has also a very cute idea started, all their birthdays are right around the same time. So she started doing the 4th of July theme once a year. It's amazing !! 

To my 3 little friends, you guys did awesome. I am so proud of you. Can't wait to see you soon. 

~

Go take a look and let me hear ya. 

~
Plus I can't wait for you to see what is coming up next. 
 A 6 week old baby with a heck of a story, and then a 5 day old very precious little boy. 
Soon to come is one of my favorite model with a very special Photo shoot. 
I can't wait Viv. We'll have a great time. 

Until then... Rock on  !  :) 














No comments: